Our Enhancement - Trick and Obedience Sessions are our more advanced classes suitable for dogs of any age that have completed one of our other courses or received 1-2-1 training with us. They run as 6-week blocks, with the option of working towards the IMDT Partnership Grades 1-3.
The sessions cover a variety of skills and trick training so you can continue building basic behaviours to a greater standard, and start to enhance your depth of training knowledge and explore more advanced and fun things to do with your dog!
As with all of our courses, places are strictly limited to make sure you get plenty of our time and attention, and the sessions include things like:
- Adding distractions and proofing basic behaviours
- Advanced use of targeting behaviours
- Emergency Stop
- Accepting equipment and husbandry training (muzzle/harness/nails)
- Trick Training
The classes are one hour a week and all dogs must be fully vaccinated/titre tested to attend.
More details on venue locations can be found on our Find Us page.
Enhancement - Trick and Obedience Sessions
Unless otherwise stated:
- courses in Llandeilo take place at the Civic Hall on a Tues 19.45-20.45
- courses in Swansea take place at Short Bark and Sides on a Weds 19.45-20.45
- courses in Llandybie take place at the Public Memorial Hall on a Thurs 19.45-20.45.
The session dates for the courses beginning in Jan are:
- Llandeilo - Jan 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, Feb 4th, 11th
- Swansea - Jan 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, Feb 5th, 12th
- Llandybie - Jan 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Feb 6th, 13th
The session dates for the courses beginning in Feb are:
- Llandeilo - Feb 18th, 25th, March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- Swansea - Feb 19th, 26th, March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- Llandybie - Feb 20th, 27th, March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th